Lead Primary with Guruji

8.6.07















How amazing is it when we release expectations finding the good in any given situation...and to be thankful for it...when that happens...things have a funny way of getting better and better...just being in that space of gratitude. This morning, for lead primary, Guruji came down to class for the first time ever since taking ill. He walked in the room...unassisted...walking on his own...to take his place at the front of the room...and he looked so good...he looked so healthy...and I was standing there like...Whoaaa...he's here. I mean, I knew going in...before my trip to India that there was a chance that I may never get a chance to take class from Guruji...because things were so uncertain. But...he was there...and I felt so thankful to be in his presence...and I couldn't have been happier. Why do I love this man so? What is it? I was thinking...geesh...this trip keeps getting better and better...what's next? Will I become enlightened? Just Kidding...

Well...what comes next came very unexpected. During savasana...I broke down...seriously...I had to bite my lip not to start sobbing. The whole time I was lying there like...what is wrong with me?? Literally...I laid there feeling overwhelmed by my emotions. So...I'm not going to go into detail about why...how...or what. All I can say is that whatever was gripping in my back for the past week and a half...LET GO...Peace.


0 Insightful Comments:

 

PEACE LOVE YOGA © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger