I'm Back

13.9.07


















"Men acquire a particular quality by constantly acting a particular way...you become just by performing just actions, temperate by performing temperate actions, brave by performing brave actions." ~Aristotle

So...after a long hiatus...I'm back...back to blogging. Its a bit unfortunate that I haven't kept up with it for there has been much that has happened since my last blog. However, I'll just have to fill in the blanks the best I can. I have since left Mysore, India and would like to recap my trip...that will be coming...I'm still piecing together the significance of my Mysore experience and will be posting that very shortly. So, from Mysore I made the fairly short flight over to Thailand...Bangkok that is...and let me just say...coming from the simplicity of Mysore, India after a four month stay...and then going straight to Bangkok can be quite a shock for the system!! Talk about going from one end of the spectrum to the other! Anyway...after about 12 days in Bangkok...I made my way up to Chiang Mai...to extend my time with a little special someone...However, soon it will be time for me to head back home...and for some reason I feel ready to do as such...more to come. Peace.

1 Insightful Comments:

Tracy said...

sure missed you...but sounds as if you made some wonderful use of your time!
namaste~
tracy

 

PEACE LOVE YOGA © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger