Another Day

3.1.08

If you bring forth what is inside you,
what you bring forth will save you.
If you don't bring forth what is inside you,
what you don't bring forth will destroy you.

~Jesus



Had a quiet day...it was way to cold outside for me.

I'm dreaming of warmth...sunshine...palm trees...and sandy beaches. I'm not built for cold weather. I need to escape from this. Its driving me crazy.

Practice was practice...I tend not to think about it too much when I'm done. I'm just hoping that my daily visit to the mat is helping me to evolve and become more present...I guess that is the best we can hope for...right? Well...among other things too...but I like to keep it simple.

I'm learning more about surrender...damn this is good stuff, but challenging...and still working with being open and willing. Sigh.

0 Insightful Comments:

 

PEACE LOVE YOGA © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger