Open to Possibilities

7.12.07

"Gratitude like faith, is a muscle the more you use it, the stronger it grows, and the more power you have to use it on your behalf. If you do not practice gratefulness, its benefaction will go unnoticed, and your capacity to draw on its gifts will be Diminished. To be grateful is to find blessings in everything. This is the most powerful attitude to adopt, for there are blessings in everything."

~Alan Cohen


I've been experimenting with being open with possibilities with the my next phase of my life. I have found in the past that many times I have always been looking forward that I would miss precious moments in the present...its kind of exciting being in the unknown...not knowing what will come next or having everything mapped out for my future. Its not like I don't want to have a path. But, presently I am tuning into to something more real...and I feel like I'm being guided. Open...present...aware...these are qualities that I have been embracing at the moment...listening, watching, observing...this is so new for me...and I am really enjoying what is possible. Believe me I still have a vision. However, it is important to be clear first.


0 Insightful Comments:

 

PEACE LOVE YOGA © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger