What a Day

15.1.08

Every time I'm getting ready to travel I feel as if I get things together at the very last minute. What a day!! Its days like this, even though I got my practice in that somehow all that equanimity and tranquility go out the window and I loose my composure...hahaha! Talk about a melt down...I had several things go wrong. Well...at least I can laugh at it all.

The high point was yoga practice and a Reiki session with a good friend and mentor. This was our second time...and again...amazing. I can't say it enough.

In between yoga and the Reiki she told me she wanted to read me something...and it fit in so much with what is resonating with me at the moment. Somehow she always has the best bits of inspiration to pass along...and honestly, there is nothing better she could have offered.

"I will not die an unlived life. I will not live in fear of falling or catching fire. I choose to inhabit my days, to allow my living to open me, to make me less afraid, more accessible, to loosen my heart until it becomes a wing, a torch, a promise. I choose to risk my significance; to live so that which comes to me as a seed goes to the next as blossom and that which comes to me as blossom, goes on as fruit."

~Donna Markova

This is my new athem!!!

Tomorrow I'll be in Mexico!

0 Insightful Comments:

 

PEACE LOVE YOGA © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger