What Is Grace?

6.1.08

What is Grace?

"What is grace?" I asked God.

And He said,

"All that happens."

Then He added, when I looked perplexed,

"Could not lovers
say that every moment in their Beloved's arms
was grace?

Existence is my arms,
though I well understand how one can turn
away from
me

until the heart has
wisdom."

~St. John of the Cross




This morning I practiced with some friends...afterwards we made a delicious breakfast and talked about all kinds of things. I really enjoyed the simplicity of how special it was to spend time sharing our practice, sharing good food, and enjoying each other's positive vibes. It is so much better than any other form of artificial entertainment. Hee, hee.

Anyway, I am still dealing with this overwhelming sense of uncertainty that I can't seem to shake. I do my best to sit with it...observe, feel it. Its strange. Part of me feels a type of shedding is happening...as if my false self is slowly loosing its battle...which leaves me feeling a bit raw, vulnerable, and fragmented. I envision more simplicity in my life....and know that is an important part of my process. However, I'm still hoping that my purpose will find me...I'm still not sure what that is...and it's important that I find it...I dunno, I feel its something...I guess that means I still have more soul searching to do. In the mean time, I need to find the joy, the love, and be thankful...

0 Insightful Comments:

 

PEACE LOVE YOGA © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger