Made it to Chiayi, Taiwan

28.6.08



If I could take all your words away and give you but a sparse few, they would be: 'I now know, I am absolute, I am complete, I am God, I am.' If there were no other words but these, you would no longer be limited to this plane.

~Ramtha


I made it. Still a bit out of it. With the time being exactly 12 hours ahead of where I'm from it will take some adjusting...but, I'm getting there.

The travels went well. I landed in Taipei pretty late, and after exchanging money, walking through customs, and gathering my luggage it was around 11pm. I must have looked like a lost child because I was offered much help, and assistance wherever I went. I've been extremely impressed by the kind generosity extended forth by the Taiwanese people. It has been one positive experience after another. I feel blessed, and warm hearted it.

After spending the night in Taipei I caught the high speed train down to Chiayi...my final destination. Chiayi...pronounced like Jai-yee.





Below is the train station in Chiayi...very nice!





After finally getting settled I took a moment to be...to then question...am I on the right path?...From there I stepped outside onto my balcony...the clouds parted from monsoon like rains...and I got my answer.

You see, it's not about looking toward greater fulfillment...if we just slow down, and look, there is wonder and grace to behold right now.



The view from my apartment...

1 Insightful Comments:

Tracy said...

oh my, well you couldn't ask for a more beautiful sign than that~ and your view is breathtaking!
enjoy my friend! you are home!
xxoo

 

PEACE LOVE YOGA © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger