Gold Aura

6.12.08



Yo Tracy! I took the Aura test. This is what I got.

We don't need a psychic to tell us that you're giving off a Gold vibe. You couldn't ask for a better colour - a glistening gold aura is as good as it gets. A lively blend of yellow and orange, gold people are happy, playful, energetic, sensitive, and generous. Always up for adventure, you'd give a friend in need the shirt off your back. You're spiritual, too - all those halos in old paintings aren't coloured gold by coincidence. Almost childlike in the carefree, joyful way you live your life, you're popular and outgoing with your large circle of friends. Chances are you're so full of light and energy that you sometimes find it hard to sit still and chill out. Instead, you're constantly looking for excitement, no matter how risky or impulsive the occasion. Happy-go-lucky and always laughing, you truly are as good as gold.

6 Insightful Comments:

- A - C - said...

forgive my ignorance but, how is an aura test actually performed?

peaceloveyoga said...

Weeeeelll. It's this silly little test on facebook. Hahahahaha. Very scientific I might add...

;)

- A - C - said...

LOL... silly me then!

Tracy said...

BUT~ it is SO right on!! So..just because it's a silly little test, don't underestimate it peeps!
LG...Beautiful Aura girl~ and might I also add, that ALL of the friends who I sent it to..have Gold Auras! Including the friend who sent it to me! But, alas, I am lavendar~~~I don't mind though...I love the company I keep!
xoxo

peaceloveyoga said...

Awesome Tracy !!!!

peaceloveyoga said...

-A-C-, I bet you're sporting a pretty special aura yourself.

:)

 

PEACE LOVE YOGA © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger