First Things First

29.3.09



"Human beings are funny. They long to be with the person they love but refuse to admit openly. Some are afraid to show the slightest sign of affection because of fear. Fear that their feelings may not be recognized, or even worse returned. But one thing about human beings puzzles me the most is their conscious effort to be connected with the object of their affection even if it kills them slowly within."

~ Sigmund Freud


It's getting down to the wire. Many more are on the verge of leaving, if they haven't already, since Sharath has officially taken leave. Sarawati is driving the bus now, and began the week with Lead Primary, par usual. Starting next week, she announced instead of conference, she'll be leading chanting class instead. Sounds great, sorry I'll be missing it, since I'm heading out of Mysore Thursday evening.

With that being said, I've already started organizing for my departure. Go figure, I'm not procrastinating for once. It's a miracle. Haha.

Yes. I'll be heading back to Taiwan...but not right away. There's some place else I'll be heading to first.

0 Insightful Comments:

 

PEACE LOVE YOGA © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger