New Set Point

21.3.09





"Be glad of life, because it gives you the chance to love and to work and to play and to look up at the stars; to be satisfied with your possessions; to despise nothing in the world except falsehood and meanness, and to fear nothing except cowardice; to be governed by your admirations rather than by your disgusts; to covet nothing that is your neighbor's except his kindness of heart and gentleness of manners; to think seldom of your enemies, often of your friends...and to spend as much time as you can, with body and spirit. These are little guideposts on the footpath to peace."

~ Henry Van Dyke



Feel great coming off the week of Panchakarma. Energy is back. Dr. Kumar read my pulse this morning for follow up and informed me that my pitta has gotten stronger, meaning as a good sign that my digestion has improved.

Nice that it's over, and I can enjoy other foods. Although, I still have tons of kitchari left to finish.

With a new set point, now all there is, moving forward, is to be deeply aware.

Nice.

2 Insightful Comments:

Tracy said...

Very nice! I am feeling your Joy my friend~ much love xo

peaceloveyoga said...

Thanks Tracy!! Love ya! xoxo.

 

PEACE LOVE YOGA © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger