Sweden Beauty

29.11.09


"Yoga says experience. Just like science says experiment, yoga says experience. Experiment and experience are both the same, their directions are different. Experiment means something you can do outside; experience means something you can do inside. Experience is an inside experiment."

(OSHO)

Took the above photo on my walk today. Whenever it's clear and sunny I take the opportunity to be outside for a good block of time. There's a freshness here that is unlike anything I've experienced. Truly enjoyable.

4 Insightful Comments:

Wayne said...

absolutely beautiful!

Tiffany said...

Wow, I secretly envy you. Okay, I guess it's not a secret anymore ;-) that's a beautiful picture. You get to say, "Just another day in Stockholm"

Ursula said...

I am glad that you love it.
Europe is so different to America.
I know you have a positive attitude towards everything: change, freshness......
But it is true fresh air freshness has its beauty.
I loved Sweden. I was there twice. Always in Stockholm. But the countryside must be beautiful...
Enjoy.

peaceloveyoga said...

No need for envy. This was one of the few days it was clear! Hahaha. So, I had to take advantage of the weather.

xoxoxoxoxox

 

PEACE LOVE YOGA © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger