Yoga Gives Back! September 17th, Join Us!

15.9.11


I'm really frustrated because for some reason I am unable to post videos! What's up Blogger??? I have no idea why. It used to always work. Suggestions? Solutions? 

Anyhow, I was going to post the kick-off video for the Yoga Gives Back global event being held this coming Saturday, September 17th. We're doing our part here in Stockholm, and hosting a donation class from 2:00 - 4:00 pm. Should be fun! What a great way to support the cause! Thank you Mother India!!!! I'm looking forward to continued work with the Yoga Gives Back organization. 

Please join us! 
Saturday, September 17th 2011 @ Yogayama, 2:00 - 4:00 pm
Come dressed to do yoga and bring a cash donation!!! Hope to see you there! Not in Stockholm? You can also find an event near you by visiting www.yogagivesback.org!

0 Insightful Comments:

 

PEACE LOVE YOGA © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger