Happy Spring!

23.3.12

Östermalmtorg - Stockholm, Sweden

Right now, and in every now-moment, you are either closing or opening. You are either stressfully waiting for something - more money, security, affection - or you are living from your deep heart, opening as the entire moment, and giving what you most deeply desire to give, without waiting. ”   - David Deida


This past week the weather took a sharp turn. Warmer temps and sunshine! Spring feels believable. Approachable. Funny how easy it is to forget. I tend to get amnesia, especially with the extremes of light and dark in Sweden. When light, it feels like it couldn't possibly get dark again, and when dark, the Sun feels like a long lost friend. Through it all, I learn to appreciate the contrast. Or at the very least, I do my best.

Changes are coming, even within myself. I keep getting this nudge to get back to my creative roots. Yes, my roots! When young I was alway drawn to the arts. From the beginning we know who we are, and what we want out of life. I just took detour.

We can't run away from who we are. It's always waiting to be reborn.

Happy Spring!


1 Insightful Comments:

Courtney said...

Namaste & Happy Spring to you Laruga! Spring is the perfect time to get back to your roots and create :) Have fun!

 

PEACE LOVE YOGA © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger