Athens, Greece

3.11.12




Ahhh. Well, this is embarrassing. I find myself recapping past events that have already happened. No matter, I get the chance to relive some great times, and let me tell you, it has been great. I've been counting my blessings. Sharing the practice of Ashtanga yoga has been, and continues to be, a labor of love. In no way do I consider myself an expert. It seems crazy in many ways because I am constantly learning. Where there is learning there is growth. Once that stops, and once I think 'I know it all' stagnation comes. I am simply someone who loves this practice and all that it entails. I want to jump into the ocean (with a running start) of unknowing. The mystery of it. It's so vast. All of it. It continues to fascinate on a daily basis. What more can I say?! As clichĂ© as it sounds, when steeped in the journey, nothing is sweeter, than settling into our daily existence, evermore present, and at the same time, expanding into our unlimited potential. An adventure! Learning. Loving. Learning . . . loving . . . and so on, repeat.

Greece. Wow. What a place. I know it has made the news with some of the economic issues present, but it seems to be everywhere. The amazing thing about Greece is the warm-hearted spirit of it's people.  The Greeks take you in and hold you tight, talking with their hands, passionate, and so alive! It's a beautiful thing. I was even lucky to have great weather while there too.  Hopefully, the country will be able to hammer out some of it's economic issues in the future. It's a country of many riches and I am not necessarily talking in the material.

 Athens

 The fabulous beaches of Greece



 Ruins 




2 Insightful Comments:

Tiffany said...

Beautiful photos. I want to go to Greece!!!

Honey…okay, I’m nominating you or the beautiful blogger award!!! Don’t know if you’ll dare partake, its a little cheesy, but all in good fun. Perhaps you can write 7 random things you've learned from yoga?

Anyway, what does that mean? Check out my blog: http://yoginisquest.wordpress.com/2012/11/03/beautiful-blogger/
…love you!!!

Yoga Retreats said...

They way of presentation of that picture with "Buddh", is just amazing.I have also visited India and collected some beautiful pictures of lord Budh.

 

PEACE LOVE YOGA © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger