Pure Rock Angel

12.12.12



I'm a big supporter of creative talent when I see it. Especially, when the person behind it is a force of nature in their own right. Shana, or otherwise known as, Zahara Jade, takes the cake. She's pure magic. I don't often blow smoke, unless, and only if, I'm struck by someone who sincerely brings light into every encounter, as well as, love. When this passion and love is poured into work, it often brings a divine quality and energy that is unique unto itself.





 When taking leaps of faith, it may seem risky, but honestly, to stay small and not expand into the realm of possibility often ends up feeling more like a risk. Zahara has exemplified this by opening up to the unknown, starting by untying the knots of a destiny that was not her own and utilizing her unique, inspiring gifts.

Please, support the work of of this budding jewelry designer who brings sincerity and focus into all that she does by backing her Kickstarter project


Back Zahara's current project with Kickstarter here. 


The last day to pledge is 30 December 2012.


Connect with Zahara elsewhere:
Website
Kickstarter
Blog
Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Pinerest

Bio
World traveller fairy goddess creator, I have been journeying around the world in this lifetime for the past 4 years. Along the way I have created a line of jewelry that is in line with my authentic life path. While journeying to the Far East and shedding external layers of myself I envisioned P.R.A.Y. PRAY, or PURE ROCK ANGEL YOGI, represents all of you drawn to read this; any authentic being living in line with his or her divine essence, in tune with source, flowing with the beautiful synchronicity of life and rocking it out in this lifetime, living life to its fullest. My creative force was born from a desire to heal in early years and it now serves to help heal others. I also provides healing for people on a physical, emotional, and spiritual realm doing mind-body energy healing with an M.A. in Clinical Psychology and training from healers around the world. Much of the time I am also teaching my passion, yoga, playing (fire poi, dance, fire staff, slack line, guitar, surf) and flying (aerial silks, acro yoga).

0 Insightful Comments:

 

PEACE LOVE YOGA © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger