Stockholm Spring Summer

30.6.13



















Sweden's glory comes alive in the spring and summer. I know, I know, I'm always saying it! There is something about living through winter's darkness that makes one appreciate the flip side. It seems to be in the design. In winter, amnesia sets in as it feels like I will never see the light of day or feel the warmth of the sun again. Alas, in due time the blossoms bloom and the sun says hello.

My favorites spots are walking on Djurgården and catching lunch at Rosendal. Not too far from where we live, David and I like to walk to Drottningholm and enjoy the grounds that surround the palace. With so many green areas in and around the city natures abundance never feels too far away. No doubt, I truly appreciate Stockholm's urban planners. Maintaing the natural views and vistas of the surrounding areas are important for the city's inhabitants as I do my best not to take the beauty of it all for granted.




0 Insightful Comments:

 

PEACE LOVE YOGA © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger